Forms missing on immi.gov.au!?!?! What do I do now?!?!

seraphim

I've submitted my VISA and it brought up a whole list of rubbish I now have to submit.

I am in a relationship with a 'defacto' partner (12 years) and we have a 1 year old.

The document checklist asks for a 'Form 10' to be submitted within 28 days, or the applicationo will be nulled.

The link is broken on the immi website and there appears to be no record of this.

Any ideas what I can do now? it cost £2k so it's not an amount I want to waste!

I've sent messages and tried calling but there has been zero reponse from DIAC>

Also, WHEN do i have to do medicals and police? I thought they'd be at the end for a 175 visa but they're being asked for on the checklist as well!

Finally, there appears to be spaces for the passport numbers of my parents(?!?!?!) and sister (!?!?!?!). WTF??? They're not coming with us, they aren't even aware at this point that we've applied?!?!?!

very confused!

help, please!

I've submitted my VISA and it brought upa whole list opf rubbish I now have to submit.

I am in a relationship with a 'defacto' partner (12 years) and we have a 1 year old.

The document checklist asks for a 'Form 10' to be submitted within 28 days, or the applicationo will be nulled.

The link is broken on the immi website and there appears to be no record of this.

Any ideas what I can do now? it cost £2k so it's not an amount I want to waste!

I've sent messages and tried calling but there has been zero reponse from DIAC>

Also, WHEN do i have to do medicals and police? I thought they'd be at the end for a 175 visa but they're being asked for on the checklist as well!

Finally, there appears to be spaces for the passport numbers of my parents(?!?!?!) and sister (!?!?!?!). WTF??? They're not coming with us, they aren't even aware at this point that we've applied?!?!?!

very confused! help, please!

I am not sure on some of the stuff but the police checks and medicals can be submitted when the visa was submitted, unless these are out of date now? (only valid for 12 months).

I would also have thought that has DIAC have contacted you again, DIAC would have provided you the name and number of a case advisor, therefore this also leave me confused??

Are you referring to a defacto partner visa or the 175 skilled migrant visa? in which case I have no knowledge on the 175.

Hope you get the answers you are looking for

Where it asks for passport details for family members does it not state "only if dependant on you and migrating with you" or something along those lines? Presuming they're not you can just fill in the basic details (name, address etc) up to that point and leave the passport details blank.

That's what they required for my partner visa application - might be different for a 175 though...

Clarity.

I submitted my VISA yesterday.

Once you pay, you get the 'document checklist' and it takes you to links for all of the things such as form 80 etc..

The 'form 10' evidence of a defacto relationship, link is broken.

I have contacted DIAC by phone and email but to no result as yet.

Does anyone whio has applied for a 175 and had to fill in a form 10 have a saved copy of it they could send me please?

Clarity.

I submitted my VISA yesterday.

Once you pay, you get the 'document checklist' and it takes you to links for all of the things such as form 80 etc..

The 'form 10' evidence of a defacto relationship, link is broken.

I have contacted DIAC by phone and email but to no result as yet.

Does anyone whio has applied for a 175 and had to fill in a form 10 have a saved copy of it they could send me please?

The smallest number for a Form on DIAC website is 26, I didn't find 10. Probably the 1000 series?

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/application-forms/forms_num1.htm

DIAC is closed till Tuesday so it is best to clarify with them as your case sounds like some kind of system fault.

Don't worry, your application won't go to waste. DIAC will fix it. The 28 days can be considered a guideline and your CO will ask for whatever information that is missing. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received any updates from the Australian Immigration on the missing Form 10?

I'm also having the same problem. I can't download form 10 from the visa application site. Thanks.

Yudi

Hi,

no update from DIAC, however we submitted a document provided by our council proving our "legal co-habitation".

This seems to be sufficient as evidence because the document checklist now has status "Met" for "Evidence of de facto relationship" and no other forms were required.

Hope this helps.

This sounds like a nice and easy way forward - what is the document that the council provided? Is it a standard doc or something which you drafted for them to sign???

BTW, we are having the same issue with the Form 10!

This sounds like a nice and easy way forward - what is the document that the council provided? Is it a standard doc or something which you drafted for them to sign???

BTW, we are having the same issue with the Form 10!

Sorry, don't know how this works in the UK, we live in Belgium and over here this is a standard document (provided you have actually signed the legal cohabitation documents of course)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Garethhalliday

Hi I have the missing link problem too. Spoke to my agent, she is looking into it. I'll post if I find anything. Anyone else got an update?

Guest Garethhalliday

Right guys,

Apparently form 10 is only instructions and guidelines for acceptable examples of evidence to provide to verify your de facto relationship. Not a form which you have to fill in. So as long as you have sufficient evidence of de'facto relationship sent to DIAC you should be just fine.

Im after a copy of the mysterious form 10 (more out of interest now) if I get my hands on it I'll let you know.

Ruddy form 10!!!

Best of luck!

Gaz.

Gaz,

I agree that if we provide and upload as much information as possible on the website will be enough to prove the relationship but Form 10 definitely existed and Ive seen it myself, just totaly forgot to save it:(

Archived