Reallity Setting in Now ;-) !!!!!

Lynne2007

Well reallity is setting in now as i have booked my flight, leaving on 15th December as we recieved the official email this morning with our visa details so officially booked my flight, GBLiners Removals come in on 3rd & 4th January to pack everything up and ship it out and Dog goes on a flight on 8th January with Golden Arrow Shippers, Tony & Kids come out between Middle to End of January.

I am now getting Nervous and very very excited :jiggy:

excited.gifEmoExcited.gif

Guest The Cutches

I can't imagine how exciting/nerve-racking it must be, can't wait to get that feeling!

Do you reckon if you had another med it would look like this?

butterflies.jpg

LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

CC

x

Hi Lynne

Got your PM but my inbox is now full, must empty it, anyhow, Good Luck, will see you there.

Got shippers in today, so I'm hiding upstairs with laptop lol.

Our dogs go to Golden Arrow next Wed, heard today that they've passed their blood tests......yay

Speak soon

Luv Sam xx

Guest Julie&Ricky

Hi Lynne & Tony,

Haven't been on PIO for a few days and just noticed that you were granted your visa last week (2 days after ours was granted) so wanted to say congratulations and well done, its going to be very hectic for you now!!

You didn't waste any time booking your flights! We are waiting to exchange contracts on our house and to get our completion date before we can book flights its so frustrating, hoping to leave mid January 2008.

Keep us posted over the next few weeks, wishing you and your family loads of luck and hope that the move goes smoothly.

Julie xxxx

OOh Lynne so excited for you hun.

Just a quick question heave you ditched the idea of becoming a midwife or are you thinking of still doing it eventually.

Love and best wishes

kaye x :wubclub:

OOh Lynne so excited for you hun.

Just a quick question heave you ditched the idea of becoming a midwife or are you thinking of still doing it eventually.

Love and best wishes

kaye x :wubclub:

Going to leave it for now and see how this job goes, it was a last resort but will still do it if needed xxx

Archived