Best & Worst Experiences

Candygirl

Best -

Catching up with family, and watching cousins pick up where they left off,

Swimming with wild dolphins in the clear blue Indian ocean,

Eating fish and chips watching the sunset over the ocean.

Worst -

Getting caught in a storm where the hail stones really were bigger than golf balls,

Saying good bye at the airport knowing that a lot of time will have to pass before we all meet up again.

Best experience so far ..... landing in Brisbane yesterday very early in the morning, and then the brilliant domestic flight to the Town that I now call ´home´. That feels really, really strange :wubclub: and then sampling some of this almost as soon as I had landed. :cool: I have a feeling that I will need to look for the diet version of this drink, otherwise I will need to see the dentist :Randy-git:

Second best experience, my OH took me hat shopping and bought me on of these silly hat´s, actually the hat isn´t silly it is me that looks silly in the hat :biglaugh:

17-2-200x140p.jpg

Had a giggle at that, missy...'cos it reminded me of the bloke from Manchester.:laugh: I wrote about it a while ago:

"45 years ago, working in the Kimberlies, December and about 110 F in the waterbag. Bloke broken down at the side of the road, I pulled up to help him; his car had a boiling radiator. Was chatting to him about taking ample water in the outback because, in those days, tourism was not really done and cars were few and far between. (actually camped 24 hours on the road a couple of years earlier without seeing another vehicle).

Anyhow, this bloke was a rather overweight pom with a very red face and a knotted hankie on his head. I noticed a wide brimmed hat in the back seat and suggested that would be better...His reply," nay lad it meks me look daft." BTW he was from Manchester...:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived