TRA is a joke!

Marc the Painter

Guest sophyjosh

Im fed up with TRA aswell, we was registered in November and heard nothing , just says waiting assessment! Fells like we are nerver going to get it sorted!!There some more thread that are in the same boat, one i read was in September? so there not much hope!!

I'm getting more and more depressed by the TRA delay and lack of clear messages coming out of their office. They keep stating 60 working days in correspondence but judging by some people's posts on this forum there are September / October 2011 applicants still awaiting and outcome.... The rest of the immigration process hinges on this so surely DIAC will be now be trying to sort out the chaotic backlog???? OR is this a ploy by DIAC to slow down applications for SS etc ahead of the July changes???? AAAARGHH!!!

I keep chasing our agent, who is brilliant but must be getting frustrated himself by now by my constant chasing emails....

:arghh:

I'm getting more and more depressed by the TRA delay and lack of clear messages coming out of their office. They keep stating 60 working days in correspondence but judging by some people's posts on this forum there are September / October 2011 applicants still awaiting and outcome.... The rest of the immigration process hinges on this so surely DIAC will be now be trying to sort out the chaotic backlog???? OR is this a ploy by DIAC to slow down applications for SS etc ahead of the July changes???? AAAARGHH!!!

I keep chasing our agent, who is brilliant but must be getting frustrated himself by now by my constant chasing emails....

:arghh:

strange you should mention about this being a "ploy" as i was saying the exact same thing to my wife last week, it just makes no sense that no one is getting a response since September, i can't help thinking they are stalling for time so they can pick the very best through the new system.

strange you should mention about this being a "ploy" as i was saying the exact same thing to my wife last week, it just makes no sense that no one is getting a response since September, i can't help thinking they are stalling for time so they can pick the very best through the new system.

If this was the case wouldn't we be seeing big delays with the other skills assessing bodies?

If this was the case wouldn't we be seeing big delays with the other skills assessing bodies?

Yes i had thought of that but this is what the whole TRA process is begining to do to me i am starting to get paranoid and slowly turning into the Jack Nicholson character from The Shining!

200px-The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg

You guys seem frustrated, I can see why, I was too.

But they are processing them, I sent my application off in Sept last year, finally did my TRA trade assesment last week on the

1st March.

Just be patient grass hopper..:cool:

But they are processing them, I sent my application off in Sept last year, finally did my TRA trade assesment last week on the

1st March.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the offshore assessment and the migration skills assessment are being assessed at different times. Only ones I've seen progressing are the offshore..

I'm starting to get the feeling that the offshore assessment and the migration skills assessment are being assessed at different times. Only ones I've seen progressing are the offshore..

Not sure about that, if I was doing offshore or not.

Live in UK, did it for migration points..

1st March.

That is refreshing to see, someone has been assessed! Great news for you buddy and positive news for the rest of us, even if it is taking longer than expected.

Archived