Jealous People?

bungeeman

Guest Chantel
................and are we as interested in those who we have left behind...?............just because some feel life is better here..............there is still so much that was enjoyed and shared before the move..............it often helps....Ime........to remember and share those memories when talking to friends and family left behind.........it's shared memories that tie us together.............if we are able to be as interested about the life they still have.............many would then show an interest in ours...............

I love your avatar!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We only really had very positive comments - maybe they were glad to get rid of us lol.

I think though it is because my family had thought about leaving the UK but thought about it too long till it was too late and my wifes nfamily have lived in other countries - my wife was born in Peru. He brother was upset we were going but understood.

We were very lucky and they through an amazing leaving party for us with cakes decorated in Oz things like the Opera house. When we were recently thinking about returning to England her family thought it was a bad idea. We keep in touch with friends and i get a couple of emails a week still after 4 years from my best mate.

You can either have the courage to regret the things you do in life and actually live it or you can regret the things you never did and simply exist.

Thank you. I'm in the final stages of preparing to move. Finishing touches to the house, putting it on the market, planning the relocation stuff and I've got the "wobbles" big time. Your comment has really helped me. : )

We've had the usual - what about all the snakes and spiders!, it's so expensive out there! The cost of living is more expensive! Oh and there's snakes in every loft! and these comments are mainly from my family members!!!!!

my hubby's parents have been really supportive with my mum-in-law wanting to come over for months at a time. My dad doesn't want to come and visit us but my mum does.

Best of all from my auntie and uncle "why don't you move to Canada - it's closer" yes but I couldn't cope with the cold winters!!!!

Had enough of listening to them and it's all we want to talk about lol!!!!! :arghh:

Archived