Finally!

simott101

Hi folks,

Well....after years of me nag nag nagging, my wife has finally agreed to give the Oz adventure a go!!

Whoop whoop! I'm now on such a high I that I can't explain how I feel but I'm pretty sure most of you can remember the feeling once you'd finally made this huge decision?

Does anyone have any info on well respected agents that I could contact to get this massive ball rolling?

Many many thanks in advance from a very very excited Simon. biglaugh.gif

Guest The Pom Queen

Congrats%u00252BSmiley.jpg

Well that's usually the biggest hurdle, convincing the other half lol.

For agents look for Alan Collett, George Lombard and Raul (username ABA) all are excellent agents and come highly recommended from hundreds of members.

Congrats%u00252BSmiley.jpg

Hi folks,

Well....after years of me nag nag nagging, my wife has finally agreed to give the Oz adventure a go!!

Whoop whoop! I'm now on such a high I that I can't explain how I feel but I'm pretty sure most of you can remember the feeling once you'd finally made this huge decision?

Does anyone have any info on well respected agents that I could contact to get this massive ball rolling?

Many many thanks in advance from a very very excited Simon. biglaugh.gif

Congratulations - Welcome to the Ride!!!

It has taken my husband 12 years to convince me. He did not mention anything for months and then one day I woke up and thought what am I doing. I waited a couple of months to make sure I was certain before I dropped the "bombshell" on him. After he picked his chin off of the floor, we haven't looked back. Telling friends and family of plans is incredibly emotional and getting your head round the paperwork is not easy, but let's hope it is all worth it in the end.

Good Luck

Archived