Hello from Co. Durham

Richie c

Hello my name is Richard I'm 32 and from a little village in Co. Durham. For the last 17 years I've dreamed of moving to oz and starting a new life. I trained as a carpenter and joiner in Inverness for 4 years then moved down to where i am now and have worked for the same small firm for the last 13 years. I would have tried this a lot sooner but life can be very complicated.

I am finally truly ready i have the support of my friends and family who are a well travelled bunch them selves

I hope to come oz and settle in or around Perth.

I'm currently in talks with several so called migration experts they all seem fairly desperate for the first payment so if anyone can recommend some it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the life history it just sort of spluttered out

Hi Richard

im living in Leatherhead but originally from Newton aycliffe, we are off to tasmania end may/begining of june. I hope all your plans go well and you can follow your dream. i didnt use an agent i found once i printed the list of things needed i just went through them one at a time ticked them off as i had done them and we passed the visa i also did state sponsorship forms myself. it saved us a lot of money. once you get your head round the info its actually quite easy.

Cassy

Guest shortie81

I miss the north east even though Im a midlander. I have fallen in love with Oz. Wish you the best of luck with your move.

Archived