latest little update!!

Dawny

Hello all, sorry for not posting for a while, been pretty busy here what with one thing or another..

Can't believe we have already had our 2nd christmas and new year since leaving Australia, time has gone so quickly... Fingers crossed next week we should finally get a moving date to move into our new house, one which we can call a home, We were lucky that ours sold pretty quickly for almost the asking price, it doe's seem property is still moving at a steady pace, more property going up daily, also noticed more rental properties are now available also, so not all bad for those who may be thinking of returning. Kid's are still loving school and doing really well, o/h still very busy at work. Here in the south, there is still plenty of work around, also new job's being available soon as supermarkets expanding onto new sites.

We have the olympic torch coming through bournemouth and christchurch town center, think the town's will be busy that weekend.

We have had a few new addition's to our family since returning, something we alway's thought about having but never really had the motivation to do something about, We eventually started up our aviary.. My love of birds only increased when we encountered the lorikeets etc and it was something i really wanted to do once we returned. One of our pairs decided to lay her first clutch of eggs (5) about 8 weeks ago just as the weather started getting cold! Two hatched a week apart, and the eldest one fledged the other day, I really think they are more stressful to look after than toddlers, oh and complete time wasters, Mummy bird has already taken over another nesting box and getting up to naughty's so have a feeling there will be more eggs soon! They are so silly tame as my youngest is always in there with them, I have a feeling the aviary will be growing once we move!

So there you go, you now know what i have been doing whilst not posting on pio.. :wink:

Hope you all had a great christmas and a brilliant start to the new year!!

xx

Archived