Does this place exist??

wetnwindy

I have been researching (as we all do) and have a tick list I need ticking for the ideal location and want to know if it exists!

1. good primary school

2. house within walking distance to said primary school

3. walking distance from said house to shops (grocery/coffee) and good parks for said primary school kids to play.

4. train line to CBD or no more than 20 mins drive.

Visa came through last week!!!!! DH leaves in 2 weeks and I follow 3 months later.

I live in Leeming - to answer your questions

1. There are 4 good primary schools in the area

2. The suburb is quite large so it would depend on where you were living in it - but my children walk to the primary and the high school

3. We have a small shopping centre within walking distance - also a bigger shooping centre with 3 cafe's both within walking distance

4. Train from Murdoch Station to the City takes about 10 mins. We can walk to the station - car journey from our house is about 5 mins.

As an addition - we're also on a bus route to Fremantle.

Yeap

We are in Hillarys NOR.

1. Very good local school

2.We are within walking distance of them local school or St Marks if you want private.

3. I am close enough to Mawson Park for the 1 year old to walk. If you go in on direction its 20 mins walk to Whitford City Mall and in the other direction is about 10 mins to Hillarys shopping centre which has a Coles and a few restaurants, hairdressers, bakers delight etc.

4 takes dh about 40mins door to door on public transport to get to the cbd. Its about 20 mins driving.

I live in Leeming - to answer your questions

1. There are 4 good primary schools in the area

2. The suburb is quite large so it would depend on where you were living in it - but my children walk to the primary and the high school

3. We have a small shopping centre within walking distance - also a bigger shooping centre with 3 cafe's both within walking distance

4. Train from Murdoch Station to the City takes about 10 mins. We can walk to the station - car journey from our house is about 5 mins.

As an addition - we're also on a bus route to Fremantle.

just to add to Ali`s post , there is also a Spud Shed a few mins drive from Leeming............its 24hr too ...!

Archived