VETASSESS or TRA

fergamy

We are starting the process for 176 visa for WA. My boyfriend is carpenter/joiner and we originally went and applied through vetassess and our agent said no we do it through TRA. He then said that things had changed in the last year and we had to do it through VETASSESS??? Which is a longer more expensive process and then we see others are doing through TRA so we are really confused. Can someone please confirm for definite what we should be doing!!!!? Thanks a million.

Hi,

Why have you got an agent????? You get a TRA number which allows you to then got to vetassess, you as a chippie/joiner do the assessment through vetassess, I sat my joinery test earlier this year via vetassess at a college in north west London. If you want any pointers just ask.

JTC

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Why have you got an agent????? You get a TRA number which allows you to then got to vetassess, you as a chippie/joiner do the assessment through vetassess, I sat my joinery test earlier this year via vetassess at a college in north west London. If you want any pointers just ask.

JTC

Hi,i'm a joiner taking the practical test in june.Do you mind if i get a few pointers off of you regarding the practical test at some point?

Thanks in advance.

Darren

Archived