Hey There .................

Babyboxer

Just saying hey ...........I'm new to the Forum, my husband and I are moving over to Brisbane after he gained us a sponsored Visa - were both very excited if not a little overwhelmed with all the stuff to do ............like get our house cleared and rented out, ebaying all our hourded possesions that we havent used in years .............:laugh:

Cant' wait to get there though :biggrin:

Guest guest37336

Hi Boxer.

Welcome matey,:wubclub:

Good news indeed, anything you want to know or just have a giggle post away, welcome once again.

Cheers Tony.

Just saying hey ...........I'm new to the Forum, my husband and I are moving over to Brisbane after he gained us a sponsored Visa - were both very excited if not a little overwhelmed with all the stuff to do ............like get our house cleared and rented out, ebaying all our hourded possesions that we havent used in years .............:laugh:

When do you plan on arriving in Brisbane? Congratulations by the way :jiggy:

When do you plan on arriving in Brisbane? Congratulations by the way :jiggy:

Hoping that we can get everything sorted UK end and get to Brisbane by the end of Jan / early February .......I've never been to Brisbane (well only to the airport) but sure we will be happy, I spent 2 months in Oz in 2009 visiting Sydney, Surfers and Byron Bay and fell in love with everything about the Australian way of life so really excited to have had our Visa application accepted. With my husband already having a job were hoping to settle in easily, just hope it's as easy for me to find work!! :biggrin:

Hoping that we can get everything sorted UK end and get to Brisbane by the end of Jan / early February .......I've never been to Brisbane (well only to the airport) but sure we will be happy, I spent 2 months in Oz in 2009 visiting Sydney, Surfers and Byron Bay and fell in love with everything about the Australian way of life so really excited to have had our Visa application accepted. With my husband already having a job were hoping to settle in easily, just hope it's as easy for me to find work!! :biggrin:

What sort of job will you be looking for. Shame your not arriving a little earlier as we are breaking the lease on our place and are looking for someone to take over possibly the last 9 or 10 weeks, after which they can sign for 6 months if they want to. We are off to Melbourne been here since Oct but we have had a better offer!

I'm currently in the motor trade but not decided if I'm going to look for something different ..............new country, new start and all that!!

Ah yes that is a shame as it would have been ideal, I believe it's hard to rent a property unless your there in person!!

Welcome to the forum!

We too are waiting patiently for our visa to be finalised, finding it all very stressful but somehow I think it will all be worth while, can´t wait to get there.

x