Big day out for dogs - Melbourne Sunday 11th

Guest MontyClaude

Guest MontyClaude

Hi all,

Is anyone going to the big day out for dogs on Sunday? They are having the Bernese christmas party too so if anyone is going I'll be the one with the only bold Bernese, come and say hi!

I was going to bring the other reprobate too but my OH is away and I probably wouldn't manage both so just the Berner :)

Hi all,

Is anyone going to the big day out for dogs on Sunday? They are having the Bernese christmas party too so if anyone is going I'll be the one with the only bold Bernese, come and say hi!

I was going to bring the other reprobate too but my OH is away and I probably wouldn't manage both so just the Berner :)

Oh damn I am working, but I did take my mutt and another mutt on the RSPCA Paws Walk and they had a lovely time - especially enjoyed the little dutch pancakes at the afternoon tea stall !!!! :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
Ah that's a pity, let me know when the next RSPCA walk is on, I'd def bring my two to that :)

My Newfoundland is out on the 16th so please don't have the expats pet walk before then. We arrive in Melbourne on the 2nd and would love to meet some expats with there doggies :biggrin:

Archived