how long will this take?

PIPMOSS

Hi Sarah,

I guess it depends on the circumstances, for example i applied on shore (in oz) and my hubby is a aussie citizen - i had an interview with a case officer in sydney at the migration department and becuase i needed one extra bit of paperwork i had to contact my ex to get this, my interview date was sep 28th 06 & my visa was granted oct 13th 06 - 15days

I think you will find if one of you (you or you hubby) is an aussie with one having citizenship & you have a child together you may well go straight in as a pernament resident.

all the best

gizmo

Hi me again just wondering if anyone can tell me howlong a spouse visa is taking to complete and does it make any difference that we have a child together?

thanks Sarah

P.S hoping to be out there for March 08:spinny:

I got mine in 10 days in the UK, just about one month ago. I had all the info in it already including medicals etc. If you do a 'search' on this site, you'll see a few remarks about it.

Hope this helps.

I should have said, my husband was the one with aussie citizenship, so firstly, we applied for citizenship by descent for the kids. then we applied for my spouse visa.

Archived