PIO media power - Can we get Take That out here??

shaunkaren

Guest The Pom Queen
fingers crossed :) hopefully you will still be here, if not we will be coming to you!!

Why who is beggaring off now, you've already lost Carole

Guest The Pom Queen
I think we will be here for quite a while longer. Ste likes Brisbane though so I don't know if it will be permanent.

Ahh another one heading for QLD, just wait until you visit next month Bonnie, you will be torn as well:tongue:

Guest The Pom Queen
We were moving to Brisbane but that changed a few weeks ago and now we're staying in Melbourne.

But it's cold and wet, move over to the sunny side:wink::biggrin:

Guest guest37336
..............I had to google take that..............:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

SHAME ON YOU TINK,:no::no:

Take That are an institution.

Sorry, that should have read be 'in' an institution.:wubclub:

Guest Guest16631

................might even find a you tube clip..................:eek:...............just to see and hear what all the fuss is about............:wideeyed:...............mad are they........??:wacko::twitcy:

Guest guest37336
................might even find a you tube clip..................:eek:...............just to see and hear what all the fuss is about............:wideeyed:...............mad are they........??:wacko::twitcy:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, infraction city,:biglaugh::mad::wubclub:

Guest guest37336

No Tink, just need locking up is all.:embarrassed:

Ok so far it looks like a private audience with about 8 PIO members - I will happily share Mark!!!! I reckon that Kate could officially 'represent' us poor lost Pommies without our beloved Take That and speak to their media team on our behalf???!!!! Would start a FB page about bringing them to Australia but have absolutley no idea how to do it lol!!! For now I will go on dreaming about Mark.......

Archived