happy xmas

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

there will be heaps of threads no doubt on this subject:no:humbug--its me 3rd xmas on pio:wideeyed:so i thought id do me happy xmas to all in one thread:mad:still thats out of the way now:jiggy:just got to wait for the xmas smiles to appear on pio to attach one to this thread--up until then this is it:happy_face_mummy_bohappy chuffin xmas :wubclub:

Having recently arrived in Brisbane, it feels odd to walk into shops from hot sunny weather and see Christmas stuff and hear the music - Shakin Stevens is a popular one here! I'm not intending to buy many pressies, now we have a joint account hubby can see exactly what I spend and where anyway hoho! One concession I made is I've placed solar fairy lights on a small tree by the patio. How festive!

there will be heaps of threads no doubt on this subject:no:humbug--its me 3rd xmas on pio:wideeyed:so i thought id do me happy xmas to all in one thread:mad:still thats out of the way now:jiggy:just got to wait for the xmas smiles to appear on pio to attach one to this thread--up until then this is it:happy_face_mummy_bohappy chuffin xmas :wubclub:

37579a.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too xx