Guest LiamandNaomi

Hi Adam wondering if you could help. My boyfriend and I have just moved to Brisbane and he is currently looking to work for a mining company. He's very hard working and a fast learner. At home his job was a gas engineer. We have been here since the begining of may and nobody seems to be helping him out. People we have spoke to have told us that it's a matter of who you know not what you know so maybe that's why we arnt gettin anywhere. Idd really appreciate it if you could drop him a Private Message.. many thanks Naomi

Edited by LiamandNaomi
removed personal email

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest happyfamily

Hi my family and i are emigrating to WA at the end of october. I am a fully qualified electrician and I have had my skills assessed by vetassess in northern ireland. I you are interested please mail me.

Many thanks

Peter

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ragggy

Hi Adam,

I was just woundering if there was any first entry level work going in the mines, my business work has dried up and I've had no work for 8 weeks now and its killing us financialy. I have worked on building sites for 15 year's in the uk and assisted all trades, i have had experience in driving plant machinery with confidence, i am a fit and healthy man with a wife 3 young sons. Im just waiting for someone to give me a break!!! if you can help us in any way that would be great.

Thanks Raggy.