Onshore Category 5 receiving letter/C.O/PR

zionking

Hi all,

Since most of the category 5 thread people seems to be just outright going through denial process, I am making another thread.

Please let me know if you are an onshore category 5 - 886 and 885.

I have been told by the immigration officer today that some onshore cat 5 has received letters and in some cases, C.O.

I asked this because website of MARA Agent JAMES KYU SANG HWANG has updates saying on Sept 9th and Oct 19th that their 886 applicants received permanent residency. http://www.hojoo.com/imin/

I have just called, and they couldn't diverge too much but has indicated that these onshore applicants waited well over 2 years. (I am about to hit 2 years mark too)

So if you are onshore category 5, for 886/885 - please let me know who you are, and go check your application status. I know I will be checking more often from now on.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi all,

Since most of the category 5 thread people seems to be just outright going through denial process, I am making another thread.

Please let me know if you are an onshore category 5 - 886 and 885.

I have been told by the immigration officer today that some onshore cat 5 has received letters and in some cases, C.O.

I asked this because website of MARA Agent JAMES KYU SANG HWANG has updates saying on Sept 9th and Oct 19th that their 886 applicants received permanent residency. http://www.hojoo.com/imin/

I have just called, and they couldn't diverge too much but has indicated that these onshore applicants waited well over 2 years. (I am about to hit 2 years mark too)

So if you are onshore category 5, for 886/885 - please let me know who you are, and go check your application status. I know I will be checking more often from now on.

Thanks,

Kevin

I m an onshore applicant waiting over 2 years, haven't heard anything. Is the immigration officer from DIAC? It seems unlikely that what you saying is true...

Lol, give him a call then. I did.

Contact number of his company (in Strathfield, Sydney - go figure, a Korean town) is listed in his MARA agenct information link I put up.

Hi Zionking

Are you saying the Migration Agent told you some Priority 5 Onshore cases were granted or someone from DIAC told you this. If it was DIAC where were they?

Regards

In the interest of full disclosure, I have not used agent nor will I be in future.

I read that yesterday, then I got my new passport registered at DIAC in central station office (The one between station and UTS) and that's what I heard.

What with 886 already (almost) passing July 2011 mark for category 4, wouldn't be surprised if these guys were one of the first in line for 886, waiting well over 2 years or even 3. Korea is also low risk country as well.

Like I said, don't shoot the messenger - I have given you all plenty of resource to check it yourself as well if you don't believe this to be true. Then again judging by the reaction.... nevermind.

Hi Zionking

Are you saying the Migration Agent told you some Priority 5 Onshore cases were granted or someone from DIAC told you this. If it was DIAC where were they?

Regards

I read it in that migration agent's website yesterday. Then today I went for my passport check, and DIAC officer said some would have received letters, C.Os and grants - but sadly I haven't.

ADDED: DIAC guy was on ground level. Counter 6, around 1030 today.

Seems like you are doing some marketing for Mr. Hwang, abusing people who are hopless.

LOL. This is almost like people not believing that Voldemort came back to life (Yes I read Harry Potter, I am going to hell :P)

All I am doing is get information passed along so 1. Other agents viewing this could follow up 2. people would be more hopeful of things going through and ultimately 3. give myself some more hope as a guy who applied 29/12/2009 as an 886 applicant.

You are too persistent with your truth and behave like typical online marketer. You forgot to give the phone number in your last post.

Next time when you make up a story, please be consistent with the reality. Next time have your friend to be at least 2008 applicant to make to story real.

Good luck. Try Google Adwords next time.

You are too persistent with your truth and behave like typical online marketer. You forgot to give the phone number in your last post.

Next time when you make up a story, please be consistent with the reality. Next time have your friend to be at least 2008 applicant to make to story real.

Good luck. Try Google Adwords next time.

LOL. Do me a favour - find any Korean friend (By golly I do wish you have a friend even with that cynical approach to life) and ask them to go to that site to verify. (OH hold on now you are gonna say I am marketing to that Korean friend you might never have)

And Google AdWords? Please.