Help friends needed in the Gold Coast

Guest molly4

:wubclub:Hi we are an Irish familly living in the Gold Coast looking for other famillys to meet up. We have moved here 4 weeks ago from the Sunshine coast We have an 8year old girl and a 11year old boy. So if anyone fancys meeting up give me us a shout.

:wubclub:Hi we are an Irish familly living in the Gold Coast looking for other famillys to meet up. We have moved here 4 weeks ago from the Sunshine coast We have an 8year old girl and a 11year old boy. So if anyone fancys meeting up give me us a shout.

Would love to - we are in the same boat but live in Coffs Harbour. Finding it really hard to meet new people and make friends - Im Australian and my partner is British its still really difficult......

Thanks a million for your reply Lucylou1, we would love to meet up with you both but we are in Coomera which nearly 5 hours away . . . . . a little bit too far for a BBQ !!!! But if we are ever down that way I will give you a shout or if you are up this direction let me know and we could meet up, thanks again x x x

Guest paulacox

Hi Molly

There's a couple of groups on facebook you could join they are Expats on the Gold Coast and Gold Coast Poms and Ozzies, we have meets up ect

Paula

Hi Molly,

We are irish family also living on gold coast in the robina area, I've got two girls 7 & 4. If you fancy meeting up for coffee just pm me.

Jannette

Hi Molly,

We live in Pimpama only minutes away. We have a 7 year old boy and nearly 6 year old girl. I'm irish but have lived in England for many many years. Hope you are enjoying being on the Gold coast. We've been here since April and love it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

More than happy to meet up. The beach is always a good bet. We love Mainbeach at Southport and Southport surf club is a good place to eat. Become a member for $10 and you get discounts off food and drink.

Just send me a message and we could arrange something. Cool !!! Take care. x Helen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XxRoisin90xX

heya my names roisin im 21 and have just moved here from ireland :) if you are ever in need of a babysitter just let me know. i've a certificate in childcare. looking for work whie im here for the year :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ClaireandJessica

Hey My name is Claire I have a 3 year old,I have been here in Oz for 5 years now and live in Labrador I originally come from Bexleyheath in Kent, I am on my own now and really would love some new friends. I can get quite busy during the week but hang out down at the broadwater in Labrador at the weekends, its pretty cool, great chippie, swing park on a beach with a man made lagoon which is def safer for the little ones.

If anyone wants to catch up give me a shout.

Claire x

Hi Claire,

Would love to meet up with you. We've been here since April,2 kids 6 and 7. I used to spend time near Bexleyheath when I lived in London many moons ago. Spent a lot of time in Sidcup, plumstead bexleyheath area. But that was my previous life.... HeHeHeHe........ W e are in Pimpama at the moment, hoping to move to Helensvale / Monterey Keys in the new year. Great chippie sounds good. I'm always busy during the week too, but weekends we like to go to the beach, so when you are free just message me and we will try and organise something.

Hope you've had a Happy Christmas. Take care.

x Helen

Hi There, We have also moved to Coomera from Ireland , two kids one girl aged 10 and a boy who is twelve today. We have been here for over a month and would love to meet some friends.

• 2 months later...
Guest Fay Roberts

Oh my goodness... all you lovely people from Gold Coast! I have been living in OZ - on and off - all my life and hate to admit that I 'just do not click' with Australians. Have often wondered how I could meet more English people.... and here you all are living right on my doorstep! I'm a single mum, living in Upper Coomera, with Boy 7 and girl 9 years. I am a bit horse-mad (we horsey peeps are renowned for ignoring our social lives), and quite frankly, I am getting to the stage where I hardly leave the house other than to pick up manure! Turned 40 last month and haven't been to a pub in 6 years! Help!!