Sydney friends wanted

Guest leeandvick

Guest leeandvick

Hi All,

We are a couple who have been in sydney for 8 weeks now and love it, we have the jobs and apartment in waverton-north sydney sorted, we now just need to make some friends which would be the icing on the cake!!

We are 34 originally from Leeds and enjoy going out for a beer, BBQ's, beach, gigs, festivals, and exploring new places. Pretty much anything that invloves having a good time!

So if anyone fancies meeting up give us a shout! :)

Lee and Vicky

Guest AndrPrince

Hi Lee and Vicky,

Me and my Partner moved over here 7 Months ago from the uk Living in Mosman, Would be up for meeting up for a drink or two, drop me a message back and we can sort something out.

Andy and Cecilia

Guest leeandvick

Hi Andy and Cecilia,

We'd love to meet up, we could meet in Neutral Bay which is quite central to us both.... I'll send you a PM with our details.

Lee and Vicky

Guest Kelly Mitchell

Hi folks,

My husband and I moved here at the end of Sept and are now living in Manly. We're in our 30s, and keen to make some new friends for summer drinks etc!

Would be great to meet up some time if you'd like?

Kelly & Paul :-)

Guest leeandvick

Hi Kelly and Paul,

We would love to meet up with you two!

If you don't have anything already planned do you fancy meeting up next Saturday?

Lee & Vicky

Guest gazandruth

Hey all - we both live in queenscliff my partner and I and are keen to meet some new friends ! Let us know if and when you guys want to meet where from Liverpool so near Leeds just up the canal ha x :)

Hi Lee and Vicky,

My partner and I have been here for a couple of years but are always keen to meet new people :) he works nights so might just be me on my own but let me know what you have planned.

I'm originally from Brum but don't hold that against me ;)

Cheers, Lisa

Guest leeandvick

Hi

So the plan is to go to manly this Saturday and meet in Moonshine Bar at 7.30pm which is above the Steyne Hotel. Let us know if you can make it and i'll drop you a pm with our number : )

Guest leeandvick

Hi guys,

Sorry for the short notice but we will have to cancel Manly drinks:sad: because Lee started his new job this week and it is his xmas do on Saturday.

If anyones interested we can re-arrange for next Saturday 3rd Dec. Let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you managed to meet up at all? My partner and I are both in our mid 30s and live in Wollstonecraft and moved here from Leeds (Horsforth). We're looking to meet up with fellow expats