Having Trouble With DIAC online application

PW1

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has recently applied for a 176 with DIAC lately? The issue I have is entering my spouse/defact partner. I get to the screen that asks you to enter migrating and nonmigrating dependents. Now, my spouse is not a dependent, she IS the other person on my visa, but I am not sure where to put in her deets. I did try to put her in the migrating dependents and I can choose 'engaged' or 'defacto' but then the 'related to me' drop down box all I get is brother, sister etc so I am not sure how I can enter her in. It's like its a mistake on the web page.

Has anyone else done this recently? My other option is to ring them up tomorrow and ask.

Kind regards,

PW1.

On first page - it asks for your details and relationship status - you need to put defacto there, then at 15% at top asks if your details are correct, then at 20% asks for defacto details.

You need to put defacto/or married to get to the inputing partners details. If you put anything else it doesnt let you enter the details and goes straight to 20%

Hello, one other question, though you may not be able to help me with this one. I have to enter Trade qualifications which are my IT certifications. Here it asks for dates, but I self-studied for these so I guess one of the dates will be the date I passed the exam, shall I put a date a couple of months from when I would have begun to study for it, then the second date as the date I passed the exam?

Regards,

P.

Archived