Nintendo DS

Guest sarahod

Guest sarahod

Hello,

We are flying with Singapore airlines and I have two children age 6 & 3... I want to bring their DS's but I don't know what else I need to take to charger battery.... Can anyone help please

Mnay Thanks

Sarah

I doubt it would last long enough, I think you'll only get a couple of hours from a full charge - then what?!?!?! I know our boys will be bouncing of the walls of the plane after a few hours, I'm glad we haven't got to worry about that just yet!

Singapore are great

There are plenty of games/movies/kids shows on the tv on board....You may find they dont even play with their DS! :wink:

Singapore are great

There are plenty of games/movies/kids shows on the tv on board....You may find they dont even play with their DS! :wink:

I agree, ours barely touched their DS's as they loved all the inflight movies and games in the back of the seat that they could play. :biggrin:

Hi

You can plug the DS in on the flight i think you would need either a Euro or USA style adapter though. There are also USB sockets i believe but i'm not sure if they would charge the DS. There are UK style plugs at Singapore airport so you can charge them there also but as others have said there is so much entertainment on the flight that they will probably hardly use them.

most aircraft have american style 2 pin plugs, blade type. with 110v behind them. most chargers are 100-240 but check, it will be written on it. if you dont have a socket at your seat, have a chat with one of the spoons. they should be able to charge it for you. the galleys have sockets, and they're close to the doors also for the cleaners.

if you buy a r4 card from http://www.r4ishopper.com/ you can also put films, music and lots of games on one card for the DS. make sure you own the things you use though.

happy landings!

Archived