Singapore Airlines ticket

Guest WilliamsUK

Guest WilliamsUK

I've just been checking the details on our electronic ticket receipt and all our forenames and middle names have been put together. Does anyone know if this is normal or will cause us any problems?

Thanks

Hi

Just looked at ours and our middle names aren't on them and i don't remember being asked for them actually. Oh well, i don't think it really matters to be honest. Last time i went to Aus my first and middle name had been put on my visitor visa the wrong way round and the immigration guy questioned it and told me to make sure they matched my passport next time but on an e-ticket i don't think it really matters.

Its often because they don't have room on the tickets otherwise. I always have my surname which is in 2 parts stuck together in one word and its never an issue.

So long as the names match the names in your passport it should be fine. If you are in any doubt whatsoever about your tickets the best thing you can do is contact the airline direct to clarify if they are ok or if there is anything needs changing.