Migration Agency Query - Visa Bureau

Guest The Kelly's

Guest The Kelly's

Hello All,

We are a family of 4 from Northampton, hoping to make the move to Adelaide.

We are thinking of using the agency called The Visa Bureau - anybody got any ideas what they are like????

Thats http://www.visabureau.co.uk.

We have been quoted a max figure of 3,500 for everything, 4 Visa's, meds, checks - the lot.

We're going to be asking a lot of questions soon - Good luck everybody !

Thanks Sarah & Pat

Guest scoop

Hi Sarah and Pat

Welcome to Poms :D

Visa Bureau have been mentioned a few times on here and seem to have a good rep. I also belief one of their agents posts on here frequently.

I hope it all goes well for you and good luck

SCoop

x

Guest Missiemo

Hi Sarah and Pat

May be worth your while looking into doing it yourself's, save a fortune.

We did it ourselves, think about it.

Good Luck

mo

Guest The Kelly's

Thanks for the advice guys, we may look into going it alone. Either way we're gonna do it........Cheers :wink:

Guest The Kelly's

Cal

does the price we were quoted seem reasonable to you.....?and best of luck to you

Hiya we are the same (family of 4) and the figure they quoted you is near on exact to what we paid ,everything included,,i liked the service your offered and they actually speak to you when you ring only once have they ever had to ring me back.We started with them in September and as i said 'nearly there'.They even picked up on something id missed with the form,it isnt easy doing paperwork with 2 screaming kids hence without them i'd have been back to square 1,,hope this helps

Cal x

Guest Rachael

Hiya,

We are a family of four and have had quotes from three now including Grist and the Visa Bureau. The external application fees don't change - around £900 and medicals are about £150 each (I believe £100 extra if you are tattooed!) then police checks so I decided to base my decision on the fee only.

I haven't confirmed yet but I think we will go with Grist. Has anyone else got any feedback (apart from Daz) on Grist?.. please.

Archived