Form 80 quicky!

dalejaneaustralia

Morning,

Just trawling through form 80. On the section where you put family details, is this just the main applicants family? It says 'About your family', I'm taking it as the main applicant is filling the form out and therefore only wants their info, also there is only space for two parent.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks

Dale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest vickchick70

I have done one and my husband has done one - it was on our list of required documents. They are for over 18s only.

Oh right ok, always good to check ay!

Presume u just fill the paper version out and scan as I haven't found an online form for it!?

Cheers

Dale

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.266888,-0.889481

You print the PDF file available online, fill it up, sign it and then scan it into PDF (recommended since you can have multiple pages in a single file) or JPEG and send it across. Good luck! :)

armandra!

do we have to print fill and scan also the form 1276 or just the 80?

Is there a separate checklist for online application? I only found the checklist for paper application.. :chatterbox:

edit:

are you sure that you have to print fill and scan it?

Form 80 contains the same informations they ask in the online application process!

Guest vickchick70

There is a seperate checklist for online applications. I found there was loads more on the paper checklist - better to be prepared in case Co asks for anything additional.

Guest vickchick70
You print the PDF file available online, fill it up, sign it and then scan it into PDF (recommended since you can have multiple pages in a single file) or JPEG and send it across. Good luck! :)

armandra!

How do you scan multiple pages in one pdf - will save me loads of time ?? Was going to scan each page seperately and no them 1-8 !!

• 1 month later...

Archived