My House Is Sold !!

Guest Nicki Kefford

Guest Nicki Kefford

OMG my dad just told me that our house is sold.Like any of you on here hoping to go you'll probably be frillied but i am NOT !! i don't wanna go i really don't, sure it'll be an adventure i'm just scared:shocked::no:.

Could anyone help me out i really need comforting right now because i am so sad.The only part i can't wait for is to have a pool, a great house, and a bcalm place.

The Things i am freaking out about is about : our dog flying, My stuff being moved on plane, Having NO friends & LOSING MY FRIEDNS AND FAMILY ( that's the worst):cry:

Could i please have some comforting advise.

Luv Harlea ( Nicki's daughter)

xx:wubclub:

Harlea

You don't say how old you are. Lots of us on this site are scared, really scared, about the same things as you really. You know though, you never loose your true friends they are the ones that make time to stay in touch. You will make new friends, it just takes a bit of time. Your dog will be fine, lots of people on this site have already sent their pets over and sometimes they loose a bit of weight but on the whole they do just fine.

Everyone on this site hopes to eventually make the step to a new life and none of us find it easy.

Good luck, you are gonna be just fine, just take a bit of time to settle in and before you know it you will have made new friends. Send a post with your age, I'm sure you will find someone your age that is already in Oz or is about to go that can chat with you..

Good luck, best wishes

Michelle

Harlea

no problem! Start a thread including your age in the title, there are loads of people on this site with children a similar age to you. Some are already in Oz others yet to go, they will all have gone through similar feelings to you and might be able to help. They often MSN each other, so you see you could make new pals before you have even left the sofa!

best wishes

Michelle

Hi Harlea, if you've still got Alex's email drop her a line, she can probably give you some moral support because I know she felt the same way. To be honest I felt that way too and thought OMG it's really gonna happen. With a bit of effort you and your friends will be able to stay in touch and you'll probably meet new friends here too that you'll get to like just as much.

Ali

Guest Nicki Kefford

some fab ideas from Michelle and wicked stuff from ali.Of course i'll email You ali, and just incase i'm gonna PM you aswell in case the email isn't properly sent.I may or may not start a new thread on here because i'm not sure if people should know how old i am.It's because i don't really know who's really on the other end.Sorry.!!:cute:

Gtg now cya Harlea :wubclub:

Hi again Harlea,

I was telling Alex that the house was sold and she remembered being upset when that happened too. Actually Alex and I stood there crying when we moved out (mums are scared too). Anyway, Alex has sent you an email and hopes to be able to chat to you on msn. It really won't be as bad as you think and you'll soon be teaching your mum the national anthem like Alex & Tom did with me.

luv Ali

HI HARLEA - DONT WORRY ABOUT LEAVING YOUR FRIENDS BEHIND SWEETIE - MY BEST FRIEND WHO I HAVE KNOWN SINCE WE WERE 7YRS OLD WENT TO AUSTRALIA 23YRS AGO - WE HAVE ALWAYS KEPT IN TOUCH AND I HAVE BEEN TO VISIT HER TWICE AND GUESS WHAT I AM NOW TRYING TO MOVE TO OZ AND LIVE BESIDE HER ! [WE ARE NOW 44 ] I SUPPOSE THAT SOUNDS ANCIENT WHEN YOU ARE ONLY 11.

IM SURE YOUR MUM AND DAD HAVE GOT YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART AND IM ONLY SORRY I DIDNT GO WHEN MY CHILDREN WERE YOUR AGE .

AUSTRALIA REALLY IS A FRIENDLY PLACE AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL HAVE SOME NEW FRIENDS TO SHARE THINGS WITH .

MRS KEILY X :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Nicki Kefford

Thanks every-one i do feel better now since people have gave advise.NO 44 is NOT old.!!

Me & my sister (Phoebe,9) are actually doing a power point presentation on schools,Houses etc. and mom & dad are actually enjoying it. Plus it's a great idea because the more houses i see in Oz the more excited i get.Really i have to be honest....Even though i'm saying all these things i'm still sad.:unsure:

Anyways thanks for all the advise and comfort i will keep in touch with everyone.

Love Harlea :wubclub::cute:

(PS.My sister is still unsure about this but i think she actually doing well on coping with the leaving process.)

(PSS. Unfortunatley she won't post anything on here so if you'd like to talk to her let me know and i will pass on the advise and stuff.)

(PSSS.These are a lot of ps's.I've found out i'm probably moving in January and spending christmas at my cousin's (might)).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cannon family

hiya im dani and im 12

my house isnt sold yet but we know we are going to oz!!scary thought to know this time next year i would have left my mates and gone to oz

are you worried about leaving your friends??

dani:wub::nah:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi i am gonna miss my friends but they will keep in touch with me and some people in my class want to be my pen pal.Which is cool.I'm trading pictures of me with people in my class so they will remember me and i can remember them.

Also my new friends will probably be as great as my friends here i hope.

Cya soon and keep in touch everyone please

Love Harlea :cute:

xx

Archived