Anxiety and near panic attack

kellyjamie

Hi, I would not say I suffer badly with panic attacks but can perfectly understand why you reacted the way you did to your husband not getting back to you when you texted and tried to ring him. I have been with my husband 14 years and when we first got together there where many times when either he was late home or didn't answer his phone when I tried to ring him or text me. There where more that a few times I was ready to ring the hospitals in tears convinced something terrible had happened to him for him then to walk throught the door and wonder why I was in a state. He now works until 1am one day a week and I find I never sleep properly until he comes home and I know he is safe. I have spoken to him about it and he doesn't undertand what I am worried about!!

The fact you are emigrating too will add too the anxiety as we go in 8 weeks and we booked the flights on Monday and since then I am worrying about whether we are doing the right thing even though we have been discussing it for 4 years and sorting paperwork out for the last year.

It is such a big thing to do but I am sure we will all be fine and I agree with the other members who say to take the medication especially for now as there is so much going on in your life and there is nothing to say once you are settled in Oz then you can reassess the situation and may try to come off them.

I wish you all the best for your move and hopefully in a few months we will be settled and more relaxed and find that we won't even worry about whether our husbands have answered their phones or not!! :smile:

Hi Kellly

Hope you are feeling OK. Its a tough old process, I am an emotional wreck, leaving four weeks today, and still so much to do, and worry aoubt!!!

Sending hugs and cheer

Sarah

Archived