secret harbour rental wanted large deposit available

Guest TTAJ

Hi guys does anybody know of a rental?? must be secret harbour.

if you know of a minimum 3 bed with a lock up garage reasonable garden please contact me, if it makes owners feel better i can give a reasonable deposit up front

any help gratefully recieved cheers

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thanks for your reply,

I am here already i have found a particular local agent absolutly terrible, no replies when she said she would return calls and constant stalling tactics (lies)if that was my agent in the uk she would be sacked on the spot she has lost that owner money my application still has not been processed for over 10 days supposed to be 3 days to process she was awfull!! i would advise all to avoid.

Yet on the other hand the other agents have been absolutly fantastic the one i have secured a rental with in particular have bent over backwards to help me.

My advise to anyone coming over if you get the feeling your agent is not up to it forget that property and find another but whatever you do dont stop looking, it is a free for all usually 4 -5 families turn up all after the same one and it goes on your application the first agent kept stalling saying they had not heard from the owner i still dont believe her i think my face didnt fit

Thanks for your reply,

I am here already i have found a particular local agent absolutly terrible, no replies when she said she would return calls and constant stalling tactics (lies)if that was my agent in the uk she would be sacked on the spot she has lost that owner money my application still has not been processed for over 10 days supposed to be 3 days to process she was awfull!! i would advise all to avoid.

Yet on the other hand the other agents have been absolutly fantastic the one i have secured a rental with in particular have bent over backwards to help me.

My advise to anyone coming over if you get the feeling your agent is not up to it forget that property and find another but whatever you do dont stop looking, it is a free for all usually 4 -5 families turn up all after the same one and it goes on your application the first agent kept stalling saying they had not heard from the owner i still dont believe her i think my face didnt fit

I am afraid some agents consider renters another form of life these days. Different before the so called boom of course but sad none the less.

Good luck but have not allowed yourself much scope by limiting your possibilities to such a narrow area.