Submitted my VETASSESS assessment!

Guest ReginaPhalange

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yogesh Pradhanani

Hi, Cutchibear,

Have you receive any update from vetassess....? I have applied on 7th Sep, 2011 and still waiting.....Infact, I am scared !!! it is almost 31 weeks.....

Anyone else who have applied since long and no words from vetassess...?

Hi, Cutchibear,

Have you receive any update from vetassess....? I have applied on 7th Sep, 2011 and still waiting.....Infact, I am scared !!! it is almost 31 weeks.....

Anyone else who have applied since long and no words from vetassess...?

You should write an email to them, 31 weeks is simply too long.

hi yogesh - yes we received our successful VETASSESS app back after 17 weeks at the end of March. We submitted our WA SS just under two weeks ago but with Easter inbetween we aren't expecting anything back before next week - then we'll be getting anxious all over again!

It's a non stop waiting game isn't it, but so exciting!

Who's been watching Poms in Paradise? Doesn't that make you want it even more!

Guest Yogesh Pradhanani

Hi, thanks for the reply,

here is the news.....finally, I got positive result (online confirmation) from vetassess after 32 weeks.....But still have to wait for hard copy......The waiting time was really killing....probably go for WASS in next week or two.

Wonderful outcome, Yogesh! Good luck with the WA SS application! :) I'm still waiting for mine, my agent has emailed Vetassess last weekend to ask if they needed more documents and if everything was going ok, so I am obsessively checking my emails every morning!

Archived