Citizenship Test

Guest THE JONEZYS

Hi

I got 70% but mostly I guessed. If I were doing this for real I would need to do lots of revision!

Mandy x

p.s What exactly is 'wattle' day?

Guest KP Nuts

We had two goes as thought we may improve, first attempt 65% bit tricky, 2nd attempt a couple of the questions were duplicated an one we still got wrong but got 85% an a pass with distinction, shall have another go later............

KP Nuts

Oh dear, we too didn't do very well either, got 55% and failed. I dont think its too bad tho' as we had to pretty much guess most of the answers. When we do our revision for real hope its a better result. I think the UK should do something similar... dont you??!!

Guest koala12

I tried this for fun too, no revision beforehand. First time I failed but second time I passed with flying colours and was told I was a dinki-di Australian!!!!!

Guest Fat Boy Fat

sample questions

1. What is a bloody little beauty?

2. Are these terms related: chuck a sickie; chuck a spaz; chuck a U-ey?

3. Macca, Chooka and Wanger are driving to Surfers in their Torana. If they are travelling at 100 km/h while listening to Barnsey, Farnsey and Acca Dacca, how many slabs will each person on average consume before having a slash?

4. I've had a gutful and I can't be fagged. Discuss

5. Do you have a friend or relative who has a car in their front yard "up on blocks"? Is his name Bruce and does he have a wife called Cheryl?

6. What are the ingredients in a rissole?

7. Demonstrate the correct procedure for eating a Tim Tam.

8. Do you know someone called Irene who smokes 30 cigarettes a day and sounds like a bloke?

9. When you go to a bring- your-own-meat barbie can you eat other people's meat or are you only allowed to eat your own?

10. What purple root vegetable beginning with the letter "b" is required by law to be included in a hamburger with the lot?

11. Do you own or have you ever owned a pair of thongs, an Esky or Ugg boots?

12. Who is the most Australian: Kylie Minogue or Warnie?

13. Is there someone you are only mates with because they own a trailer or have a pool?

Guest jogrant3232

This is a great idea. Gives us somthing to do while waiting for our visa... Failed first time with 9/20 and way_cool_blink_wiggle.gifway_cool_blink_wiggle.gif

second with distinction 15/20.. Im sending it to my OZZIE friend see how many she gets?

Well, I've just shared this excellent thread to friends who only just passed with 13/20!They were shocked 'cos they are both True-Blue Dinky-Di, but we were sneakily amused....

Yours nastily (tee hee!),

LC

PS. Thank you so much Jonzeys; we've had a lot of fun with this one!:wubclub:

Guest maxxangel

Unbelievably I got 85% first time, because they kept asking questions about Christmas. :biglaugh: Second time I barely scraped it. Looks like it's luck of the draw as to what questions you get.

Guest Pingpongpom

...i got 60, 70..then 85% last try..yes the Christmas questions amused me..maybe some people think because it's 'down under' that Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year are different..or just a trick question!?:idea:

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished test got 70%, pleased with that. But no questions about christmas. Manly about history and laws. Just goes to show all the reseach is beginning to sink in.

Deb xx

Archived