nomination approval. How long?

benandkelly

Does anyone have any idea how long 457 nomination approvals are taking at the moment? My sponsor has been accepted as a business sponsor and now just waiting for DIAC to accept nomination.

We have already submitted our e457 application and immi shows processing has commenced. We have uploaded most documents but are waiting on a couple of stat decs and a court search from our solicitor who currently has taken 4 weeks and has only just (in the last week) applied to the courts for a search to be done.

Any help much appreciated :smile:

Guest jemandrich

Hiya we are at the same stage as you. Out sponsor has been approved so just waiting for my OH to get approved now and its taking ages! Been waiting since july! Don't seem long to some people but when we just want to know so we can just move its very frustrating! Hope you hear something soon?

Hiya we are at the same stage as you. Out sponsor has been approved so just waiting for my OH to get approved now and its taking ages! Been waiting since july! Don't seem long to some people but when we just want to know so we can just move its very frustrating! Hope you hear something soon?

That how we feel too. Yours seems to be taking a fair while. Hope you get some good news soon

ouch. That seems like a hell of a wait. So are you unemployed currently?

yeah.. I keep ringing immi, and my new employer keeps ringing them.. all they will say is that my visa won't be cancelled as I have a nomination in, but that don't pay the bills...

really frustrating as they can do it very quick if they want!

yeah.. I keep ringing immi, and my new employer keeps ringing them.. all they will say is that my visa won't be cancelled as I have a nomination in, but that don't pay the bills...

really frustrating as they can do it very quick if they want!

Thats awful. Like you say, you need to pay bills still. Cant understand why they're on such a go slow at the moment.

Guest jemandrich

We got told by our sponsor that WA stood for WAIT a WHILE lol how long do they want us to wait exactly! Glad we've all got eachother for support coz I'd of gone crazy by now! My patients are running very low! Xx

We got told by our sponsor that WA stood for WAIT a WHILE lol how long do they want us to wait exactly! Glad we've all got eachother for support coz I'd of gone crazy by now! My patients are running very low! Xx

between our solicitor and our visa application I think I may end up in a straight jacket before we have the chance to get out of this hellhole :wacko:

I feel the same mate! If after all this time we get told no I'm guna put myself in a mental home lol. Can't live here any longer hate this place! X

snap!!!

waiting is the worst thing in the world. I've got my sponsor calling me in the morning so I'll ask him if he's heard anything about my nomination yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jemandrich

Hi guys has any of you been told by your sponsor that immigration has your file back? We got told this last wednesday by our sponsor and we are still waiting to hear if its a yes or a no? But surely if they got our file back and they haven't asked for any more paper work it shouldn't be much longer?? Anyone else been told this and know what happens next please help! Thanx. Xx

Guest WilliamsUK
just a quick update,

Got an email from my sponsor this morning telling me that their nomination of me has been accepted!!!!!

WOOHOOO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations benandkelly, hopefully your visa will be approved quickly now.

• 6 months later...