Help with Visa Companies & Costs

zara283

Hi there

Wondered if anyone knows of any good visa companies that we can use in the UK for applying for 457 Visa. My partner's sponsorship will be in the Agricultural Industry & we have been told very few companies deal with this because of the complexity of it. Does anyone know of any companies that are any good that may deal with this & if so rough costs of it & the time span it took???

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!:biggrin:

Guest Attwell99
Hi there

Wondered if anyone knows of any good visa companies that we can use in the UK for applying for 457 Visa. My partner's sponsorship will be in the Agricultural Industry & we have been told very few companies deal with this because of the complexity of it. Does anyone know of any companies that are any good that may deal with this & if so rough costs of it & the time span it took???

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!:biggrin:

My company used HB Migration based in Melbourne. It is run by a lady called Holy Byrne and she is really helpful and efficient. Always replies to emails no matter how trivial the question and is always ready to chat on the phone.

I do not know the exact costs as the company payed. She is officially registered as a migration agent.

She had me wrapped up in about 4 weeks and that was with a late medical request for my daughter.

Details as below, give her a ring or send a mail.

HB Migration

Level 19, Como Centre,

644 Chapel Street,

South Yarra VIC 3141

Postal address:

PO Box 2286

St Kilda West VIC 3182

Telephone: +61 3 8844 5540

Facsimile: +61 3 9525 0456

Email: Holly.Byrne@HBMigration.com.au

Let us know how you get on.

Archived