Skills assessment - how fast are ACS?

oidara

Hi there,

We just submitted our skills assessment to ACS (Australian Computer Society) and so we#re anxiously awaiting the results.

It says on their website that it can take around 12 weeks. Just wondering if any of you have had experience with them and whether it's usually longer, shorter or about the time they say? 12 weeks seems like a long way off right now!

Thanks.

Hi there,

We just submitted our skills assessment to ACS (Australian Computer Society) and so we#re anxiously awaiting the results.

It says on their website that it can take around 12 weeks. Just wondering if any of you have had experience with them and whether it's usually longer, shorter or about the time they say? 12 weeks seems like a long way off right now!

Thanks.

Hey oidara

TBH expect 12-14 weeks + postage timings...

regards

Bob

Hi there,

Thanks.

Depending on the load. By default it's 12 weeks but recently it seems like they have been turning them around within 6-8 weeks. Follow the link below

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en&key=0Atr_7rmpAJmAdEhRUDhIcG11Mk5SbDFFZmp2UXczWVE&hl=en&f=true&gid=34

Depending on the load. By default it's 12 weeks but recently it seems like they have been turning them around within 6-8 weeks. Follow the link below

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en&key=0Atr_7rmpAJmAdEhRUDhIcG11Mk5SbDFFZmp2UXczWVE&hl=en&f=true&gid=34

This was a usful link ....

So you know how much time it takes for NT regional SS for 475????

Hi,

I applied to ACS for RPL on the 1st April 2011 and my agent received the assessment letter via email on 30th June 2011, so 12 weeks is roughly how long it took for me. I suspect normal ACS (i.e. non RPL) applications could be quicker than 12 weeks but as others have said it will be down to the workload at ACS on how quick they process the assessment.

Cheers

Mark

Archived