What to provide as job market research???

Guest JulianP

Guest JulianP

Can anyone shed some light PLEASE???

My wife and I are at the stage where we are doing our research, collating all our research ready to submit to ACT for SS and eventually 176 visa. Over the past few months I have collected numerous job ads from seek, my career etc etc etc. All the ads collected are in a word document but looking back at the doc I have a few questions.

I achieved an AQF in Print Machinist, MUST the job ads be specifically for a Print Machinist? I've been in printing for 15 years and therefore been involved in every sector of printing, so would it be ok if I include in my research (this is the document I will eventually submit to ACT for sponsorship) print sales jobs, design jobs, management jobs etc etc etc. They all involve printing but not Print Machinist specifically as my AQF states.

Any help??????

Guest JulianP

thanx dferri,

the sales positions for example, they all require "previous print experience" which I have. Basically the jobs included in my research are all jobs I am confident I could do (without being big headed ofcourse!!!). Most printing ads would support my application, but like I said its not specifically "Print Machinist" jobs as such??????

Archived