High court rules no to refugee swap.

Guest Guest 47403

Your preference would be Tony Abbott then? A man who is afraid to get in front of a camera and be asked questions and has to have a radio presenter speak for him in Canberra. Alan Jones is a dangerous person eh.

I'm no fan of Julia Gillard but out of the two of them she is at least trying to change things and put policies in place. He seems to have no policies other than to be negative about whatever the government comes up with.

Always easier being in opposition.

there was no one more negative than Labor when Howard was in.

Guest Guest 47403
Whilst I agree with most of what you said - these people are asylum seekers not illegal immigrants.

Fair point some will be illegal immigrants and some will be genuine asylum seekers neither you or I are in a position to determine this.

The asylam law is that you go to the nearest country and as australia and britian are islands surrounded by countries that can offer asylam. neither should have asylam seekers.

I'm not saying its wrong or right but look at britian now....... Do australians want to end up in the same situation.

Guest SupportPants
Does anyone actually believe that it is the government who is running this circus..come on wake up...the puppets are not running it and to vote them out in election will make no difference as the next puppets will take over the asylum...It is a plan to flood the country with refugees to destroy the Australian culture and flood the job market with cheap labour/ slaves...boot the scroungers out now ..I dont want a cent of my tax money going to them..

Do you fancy meeting up for a beer? You sound great. :biglaugh:

Archived