262113. Systems Administrator

Jillyg65

Hi there

We have just had approval from ACS.

Next step SS.

We have never been to SA.

1of the questions asks to please name organisations //companies that are relevant to your career .

He's been looking on the job agency websites, but they do not list the companies names. So we are struggling to find names.

If anyone could please give us ideas of IT companies in SA I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Hello

I've recently got SA sponsorship for Systems Administrator and VISA:spinny:

For that part of the form I put in the actual agencies and other job search websites such as SEEK.

I also put down local government sites as potential employers. Seemed to work for me.

Cheers

Matt

Guest skipling
Hello

I've recently got SA sponsorship for Systems Administrator and VISA:spinny:

For that part of the form I put in the actual agencies and other job search websites such as SEEK.

I also put down local government sites as potential employers. Seemed to work for me.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt

Congrats on getting the SS. How long did it take to process?

Just about to lodge mine too.

Thanks

Suzie

Hi there

Next step SS.

1of the questions asks to please name organisations //companies that are relevant to your career .

He's been looking on the job agency websites, but they do not list the companies names. So we are struggling to find names.

If anyone could please give us ideas of IT companies in SA I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Hi

Have you submitted your application? I search for companies which provided similar services as my current employer and listed them.

Guest skipling

Hi All

The SA SS has been lodged and docs sent.

Keeping everything crossed. Just hoping they don't run out of allocation before they get to me or that the list doesn't change mid way through! Back to nail biting stress.

Good luck to everyone waiting, hope we are all lucky!

Suz

Hi All

The SA SS has been lodged and docs sent.

Keeping everything crossed. Just hoping they don't run out of allocation before they get to me or that the list doesn't change mid way through! Back to nail biting stress.

Good luck to everyone waiting, hope we are all lucky!

Suz

Hi Suz,

Good luck to you to...

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there

Next step SS.

Thank you,

Hi Jillyg65,

I also just got a positive assessment from ACS for 262113 - Systems Administrator

Are you into Unix or Windows ?

Were you able to find good jobs ?

Please guide me. Waiting for your precious answers. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jyoti Khatri

Archived