Is this expensive

Troy&Kim

Hi PIO,

I have been quoted £2900 for shipping 458 Cubic ft, shared container, this is just the basics, plus 1 motorbike.

is this price a good price or expensive.

cheers, Troy

Hi, i cant comment on a shared container but we have had 4 quotes on a full 20ft container and they are all around £4000 without insurance.

Lisa

Hi Troy and Kim.

I had a quote of £3200 for 500 cubic feet with the motorbike. Decided against taking the bike in the end. As a good excuse to get a new one. Without the bike is now £2300. That is full export wrap and full unload at other end

Guest JamieandMel

Hi

Who are you guys using? We have been quoted £4500 from two companies for 500 cu ft. Where are you going to/from.

We are from Cornwall and going to Tasmania

Cheers

Mel

Hi

Who are you guys using? We have been quoted £4500 from two companies for 500 cu ft. Where are you going to/from.

We are from Cornwall and going to Tasmania

Cheers

Mel

Hi Mell we are going from Lancashire to Sydney, and have been quoted through Pickfords. Original quote was £2700, but told them I had lower quotes. It may also be as we are not moving too far from the original port in sydney, not many costs at that end

Hi PIO,

I have been quoted £2900 for shipping 458 Cubic ft, shared container, this is just the basics, plus 1 motorbike.

is this price a good price or expensive.

cheers, Troy

Hi

we have just been quoted £3750 for 583 cubic feet,that is from france to Melbourne with John Mason.

think we will get some more quotes first.

julie:biggrin:

Guest MontyClaude

We are paying 1600 euro Dublin to Melbourne port. We're packing and no insurance. getting quotes of about 1800 AUD to clear customs, deliver and unpack in Melb. That's for a sole use 20ft.

Guest guest30038
Troy,

What kind of bike you have will depend on the size of the crate

Shouldn't that be vice versa? :tongue:

Archived