e medical uploads - problems with

Guest Wannabepoms

Guest Wannabepoms

Has anybody else experienced an issue whereby one person's medical results on an e visa app cannot be uploaded by the medical centre in the UK?

My 2 children had their meds done at the same time at the same clinic at the end of July in the UK.

My son's was uploaded and finalised by Aug 8. The clinic saud my daughters couldn't be uploaded and would have to be posted. They still haven't been received by DIAC.

I've seen a comment before that medicals can only be uploaded if they are registered for e medical, have checked this with DIAC this morning and there is nothing different about about my daughters.

I have the Royal Mail tracking number for daughter's meds but this told me they arrived in Australia a week ago but do not indicate if they have been delivered or not.

Has anybody else had the same problem and if anybody else has had to have medicals posted how long was it before they arrived.

It's the last thing we are waiting on in order to be issued a pre-grant letter.

Thanks

Jayne

Guest Wannabepoms

Thank you! Fingers crossed then that it'll arrive soon and we can sort out our trip off shore to validate.

Jayne

We had same prob and I was hopping mad! We were all uploaded apart from my OH who was the main applicant. I phoned the clinic every day and they eventually did it 2 weeks after our ones were done! All it is, is the actual doctor needs to press the button himself. Usually the nurses get all the info together, upload it and then the doc presses final button confirming they were clear. Ring your clinic and also make sure you CO is updated as you ony get 28 days to get the info to them from when you first get your CO. We ended up getting 2 extensions on time because of the meds.

Good luck!

Guest Wannabepoms

Clinic have posted the results but they've still not arrived, I've emailed the clinic twice now asking them to confirm that her medicals have been sent to Adelaide and to ask them whether they used airsure or just signed for as all the Royal Mail website tells me is that they arrived here in Australia a week ago. I don't think I will see a further update unless they used airsure.

I have spoken to DIAC and they have put a note on the file along with the tracking number so that should be ok. Our migration agent is fullu aware too.

Their meds were done almost a month ago now with my sons being finalised over 2 weeks ago so it's just worrying that the posted one ( which is annoying enough) has still not even arrived. Just have to wait and see i guess.

Thanks

Jayne

Archived