Friends Wanted Northern Beaches

Guest LucyM

To all those girls who want more female friends! I'm 34 and recently moved to Sydney (from UK), with my boyfriend, 36. Though we're loving it (living on Northern Beaches), I'm really want to make some girl friends and we're both also interested in meeting up with other couples. Give me a shout if you're keen for a coffee or cocktail!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gazandruth

Hey Lucy,

Were a couple living in Manly,both 29.I'm looking to make more girly friends whilst we leave the boys to surf/mountain bike whatever.

Would be great to meet up sometime.

Ruth x

Guest ejdavis

Hi Lucy

How are you? Would be great to catch up I have just moved end July 2011 to Mackay. Me and my partner are Welsh and he is working in the mines, i,m a nurse.We live Northern beaches area- I,ve just recently joined gym in Buscasia to get me out and about and its good.

Let me know if you want to catch up for a coffee or a wine or two

Take care

Emma

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kayleighduncan

Hi

My name is Kay and i really want to make more friends. I am moving to Manly Vale from Dee Why this weekend so I would love to meet people on the Northern Beaches.

I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Kay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gazandruth

Hey all:)

Thinking of arranging a manly meet up this Saturday and maybe a manly pub crawl starting at the four pines at say 7ish ? Anyone interested !?!! Let me know lots of love Ruth x

• 1 month later...
Guest leeandvick

Hi Lucy,

Just seen your post, and me and my chap are living on the north shore, we are the same ages as you and wondered if you fancy meeting up?

Lee and Vick