anyone fancy a chat

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

anybody welcome,any subject disscused:wubclub: if youve never posted or are unsure just ask away--older members just jump in

Guest sh7t man no way

whos modding tonight--your in for a quite shift--do you fancy a chat to pass the time--even warders are allowed a chat surely:wideeyed:

What score tomoz al?Arsenal v Lpool,cant decide tbh,maybe a draw,depends which lpool turn up i think,great in the 1st half v s/land last week,came out 2nd half and looked like they'd been dug up from the bone orchard to play,dead on their feet they were,very strange:wideeyed:

Guest guest30085

Well Im not talking football . . . . . . sorry to spoil the party :rolleyes: what would a mere woman know anyway :wideeyed: Is that your Grandbaby Al? Adorable :wubclub:

Guest sh7t man no way

What score tomoz al?Arsenal v Lpool,cant decide tbh,maybe a draw,depends which lpool turn up i think,great in the 1st half v s/land last week,came out 2nd half and looked like they'd been dug up from the bone orchard to play,dead on their feet they were,very strange:wideeyed:
dont know mate--its to early in the season,and ive not had time to get the form--but i think the pool will edge it 1-0:wideeyed:just a feeling in me bones-i think the arsenal are to messed up at the minute:wubclub:

Guest guest30085
a funcy a chat aboot womens stuff

Are you having problems Stevie?

Is it that time? :embarrassed:

Or is your husband not being nice to you? :wink:

Do you need a recipe for a cake?

Do you need a new dress for Saturday night?

How can we help:hug:

Guest sh7t man no way

a funcy a chat aboot womens stuff
have you ever noticed stevie,when a woman has a headache the only thing she will put in her mouth is an asprin:no:still ive been told the fashion icons have said pale blue is the colour to be seen in this this autumn for the girls:wubclub:

have you ever noticed stevie,when a woman has a headache the only thing she will put in her mouth is an asprin:no:still ive been told the fashion icons have said pale blue is the colour to be seen in this this autumn for the girls:wubclub:
aye things gan in moos is a distant memorie for me pal:mad::laugh:och well eh

"womens stuff" allways makes me think of their undercarriage tbh stevie:wideeyed:,in a gyno kind of way i mean:unsure:,awww:arghh: what i mean is them discussing "womens problems":wubclub:

Was sitting in her mams back garden the other week with her sister from california and her 2 yank mates,and jans niece,i was gabbing about the NHS ending up privatised/americanised,and then their pam started on about "womens stuff" :mad:and how her treatment had been great in the USA,just me and 4 females sitting there,i tell yer!!! painfull it was,must have walked round the garden away from the chat for about half an hour mate,dont wanna know:arghh:,thats all they spoke about for half an hour.....mo's!!!:laugh:

pfffftt why does it always have to revert back to football when men are chatting :mad:

We should be putting our brains together & coming up with a new design for Ducati's MotoGP bike & getting my man something worthy of him riding, as they clearly arent capable of doing it themselves !

Guest john76

so guys back to the important matters of football and of course betting, whats the top tips for the weekend, i do go with the thoughts liverpool and arsenal has draw written all over it.