What should I do now? Cry or celeberate? Four years of waiting.....

virtual_bajwa

Friends,

As most of you are familiar with my case. If you are not, Here is my case history. I applied for Class UZ( Subclass 496) Designated Area Sponsored(Privisional) visa application on 30 August 2007. This month I will be completing 4 years of waiting period. I want to know through you that what should I do now? Should I celeberate this 4 years waiting period or cry? Well may be next year I shall be compeleting 5 year and futher so many years of waiting.... This will be a record period for a provisional visa application. Some of you who applied for the visa application today will be stumped by knowing my case history.

There is another applicant on this forum who is waiting for this same visa since last 4 years.... Anyways I can only HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for my application get processed this year. I can not even say now that I am tired....Because this is a very small word to express my anxiety towards this waiting period...I hope none of you will be treated like this...

Guest siamsusie

I am really sad to see this post, but you have hung in for so long VB that surely someone must hear your plea shortly:hug:

Fingers crossed, one morning you will wake up to see a visa grant!

Susie x

Guest The Pom Queen

Oh VB sorry to hear you are no closer, but remember the saying "good things come to those who wait"

Hopefully it won't be much longer.

Hugs

Kate

My family is suffering ... My brother is Citizen of Australia who sponsored me in this visa application.. Whenever he called DIAC and Ombudsman, got the same answer... "Priority processing is set by the MInisterial Direction..."I have simple question that what is my fault in that. I applied according to the rules and regulations laid down by the DIAC at that time. Even today I qualify the point set by DIAC but I can not put in another file as I am afraid of the same treatment...

Guest Baazighar

Familiar with your case VB, feel sorry for you. "Waiting is bitter, but its fruits are sweet". Hope you have your visa soon. Good Luck.

Guest Baazighar

I can understand how scared you are to put another application, but lately the visa grants for SMP applicants are pretty fast, cant you give a thought about it.

Friends,

As most of you are familiar with my case. If you are not, Here is my case history. I applied for Class UZ( Subclass 496) Designated Area Sponsored(Privisional) visa application on 30 August 2007. This month I will be completing 4 years of waiting period. I want to know through you that what should I do now? Should I celeberate this 4 years waiting period or cry? Well may be next year I shall be compeleting 5 year and futher so many years of waiting.... This will be a record period for a provisional visa application. Some of you who applied for the visa application today will be stumped by knowing my case history.

There is another applicant on this forum who is waiting for this same visa since last 4 years.... Anyways I can only HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for my application get processed this year. I can not even say now that I am tired....Because this is a very small word to express my anxiety towards this waiting period...I hope none of you will be treated like this...

If you want some advice, send me an email.

Hey VB i am with you bro over three years waiting is killing me too, i dont think for SMP you require to have Australian work experience, let me know if i am wrong on this. Hope you get processed soon.

Thanks TILAK,

The occupations which are limited in demand need to get the experience from Australia...

Hey VB,

regarding the SMP and applications being alloted fast well I don't think so coz in my case my occupation is on the SMP of NSW [vocational teacher ]and here I am still waiting to get a visa from 2009.Thinking that my occupation is on gave me some relief as i thought that I will be getting my visa soon but,here I 'm still waiting and its getting to me too.

Hi VB, I can only advise you to keep looking for alternatives, don't wait for them to decide what to do with your application. They will always keep changing the rules and you must adapt and find other ways. Talk to an experienced agent and reassess your strategy.

Archived