Starting High School

OzzHammer

:confused:Hi there, Dont really know if anyone can help with this.We have made the decision to move back to Uk & our kids our 10 in Sept & 12 in Jan. Hope to have house on market in the next week or so & have a dog who has had his rabbies shot,however cant go anywhere for 6mnths because of the dog & even if I arrange for a friend to organise the dog to come out after - if we can go before,I still think with all the things we need to sort out we would not be in Uk before Sep when kids go back to school,so this means missing 6mnths of a very important & first year of high school & if we end up going next year say feb its going to be hard for our son to suddenly be in high school. Does anybody know if you can hold their child back a year in Uk like they do here in Oz

Any suggestions appreciated:cute:

Guest siamsusie
:confused:Hi there, Dont really know if anyone can help with this.We have made the decision to move back to Uk & our kids our 10 in Sept & 12 in Jan. Hope to have house on market in the next week or so & have a dog who has had his rabbies shot,however cant go anywhere for 6mnths because of the dog & even if I arrange for a friend to organise the dog to come out after - if we can go before,I still think with all the things we need to sort out we would not be in Uk before Sep when kids go back to school,so this means missing 6mnths of a very important & first year of high school & if we end up going next year say feb its going to be hard for our son to suddenly be in high school. Does anybody know if you can hold their child back a year in Uk like they do here in Oz

Any suggestions appreciated:cute:

Hi OzzHammer,

Would you like me to move your post pertaining to your son's schooling to our "Education Thread"?

Best wishes

Susie x

Archived