Hi, another Newbie alert!

Guest plug13

Hiya All,

Been having a look on this forum for a few days (it is quite addictive ins't it!!) decided to join even though we have only just decided Australia is where we want to be!

Its all quite confussing but begining to get our heads round it!

The support on this site appears invaluble, thank you and good luck and best wishes to all.

Jan and Paul

:jiggy:

Hello and welcome to PIO, you'll get great advise and support. You can off load and also have a great laugh. You may make some friends that you'll have for a long time to come (even if they do live the other side of Australia).

Ali

Hello! I am new to this site too and I've had a fantastic response from people about my first ever post!!! It's so good to know there are loads of people in the same position as you and that they have either been through or come across the same hurdles!!

Best of luck with everything

Badal

Guest The Greens

WELCOME !

Hope all your plans go well, where are you thinking of heading to in OZ? You will find plenty of help on this site for sure.

All the best. :smile:

Emmy Green

Guest afiyafifi

Hi Jan and Paul , welcome to pio ,we are a great friendly bunch and you will be addited in no time . so fire away with any questions ... karen :)

:notworthy: WOW!, thanks to you all!

The welcomes have been greatly appriciated!

We are thinking South Australia or North Queensland, but have no real idea of where to settle. We got married in Sydney Opera House, April last year and travelled from there (in a motorhome!) right as far as Cooktown past Cairns for our Honeymoon. We fell in love with all things Australian from then on!

Has anyone any pointers of where to start the process? We have read the posts re the "agent v's no agent" but the thought of 'not getting it right' ourselves worries us. It's strange though some agents websites we have done assesments for say "congrats your'e through" and others "no", Whats your opinion?

I'm (Jan) 28, Insurance Broker/Underwriter and Husband (Paul) 51, Manages several large Poultry Farms, with no dependants.

We are open to any advice!!

Jan & Paul x

Archived