Guys is this a dream job?

hedgehog

Well I have quit my first job in Australia today and started training for my new job today also. My hobby for upteen years now has been target shooting mainly clays after handguns were prohibited in the uk, so today in training I was shooting a .44 magnum, 357 magnum, .38 super and last but not least a semi-auto .45acp. So its kinda a dream come true ( I hope ) training people to shoot anything from .22 to .50 as a job, its like instead of having to go to school you get to disney land.

I will soon be working at The australian shooting academy, and get this its in the heart of surfers paradise. Does it get any better?

Come on down sometime and ladies dont be afraid give it try, one was the last time you had a six incher in your hand that could fire six shots before a reload was needed!

Guest The Greens

That sounds great, (the job I mean not the 6inches :goofy:) . You sound like my Tony, loving your work, and he always says "If you do a job you love, You'll never work another day"

Great news good luck.

EMMY

home

Viva Australia

Guest Working to fish

Well done Hedgehog, you must be made up. Nothing better than doing a job you really enjoy.

P.S. i'm sure by the way your wrote your thread, i could reply with a 1000 jokes but i won't.

eddie:yes::yes:

Archived