Sorry I've not been around.......

samozsoon

Hi everyone

I feel I need to say 'Sorry' for not being around so much lately.

Everyone was so brill when we were waiting for our visas, especially when I was stressing about failing the medicals.

I was in the 'chat room' nearly every night and generally spent every waking hour on here.

But as our time nears (10 wks on Sun:shocked:) I just dont have the time, other than to 'pop in' every now and then and answer the odd post.

I really dont want to lose touch with any of the wonderful peeps I've met through this site, even if some of you will only ever be penpals (I will need you all when I'm lonely and homesick in Oz) but feel that time is just running away and I have so much to do.

To all you folks waiting for the visas, spend your time wisely and start sorting the attic/airing cupboard/shed/kids toys/tools/etc etc. How I wish we had!

Anyhow we are off on Dec 9th stopping in America til Jan 2nd then flying on to Sydney.

Still have nowhere to stay on arrival, no hotel booked in America yet, house not sold.... but flights booked so we're off come what may.

So I'm sorry to all of you who I really should of PM'd, emailed, phoned, I will get round to it soon, I promise.

And to all the newbies I should have welcomed and everyone else I should have sent congrats/commiserations too, I'm sorry to you too.

God what do I sound like??:GEEK:

Anyhow, I have a feeling its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better!

Really cant believe this is all happening but it is, so thanks for listening, feeling a bit stressed/emotional at the mo.

Luv Sam xx:wubclub:

Hi Sam,

You sound very stressed! I was thinking the other day how excited you must be now that your flights are booked, but I guess in reality the worries and 'to do lists' kick in. Sounds like you've got plenty to do before you leave which will keep you busy until you go, and I'm sure you've got a lovely xmas and new year to look forward to.

When do the dogs leave, was that easy to organise? I'm sure I've got other things that I need to be thinking about more, but to be honest my biggest worry is getting my dogs out there, it just seems to play on my mind!

Anyway, good luck with all your sorting and clearing, clearing out can be very therapeutic I find,

Bec x

Thanks Becky.

The dogs have been the easiest to sort. They fly on Dec 8th which means they come out of quarantine 5 days after we arrive, which is brill except we probably wont have anywhere to live by then! Oh well they'll have to stay in kennels til we find somewhere.

Sam xx

Guest steve110

Sam,come off it, you are not sorry at all ....

more like you have met up with that mad err lazy cow person, and have been been drunk more times than you can count .....

thats a bit more to the truth i suspect ......

Sam,come off it, you are not sorry at all ....

more like you have met up with that mad err lazy cow person, and have been been drunk more times than you can count .....

thats a bit more to the truth i suspect ......

LOL Steve, I've not seen LC lately, she hasnt been culled cus of the foot & mouth has she?? Or is it cus I've been too BUSY (not p****d as you seem to think):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sam Mate, You need your mind taking off all this sorting and organising, have a nice glass of wine or two and chill!! talking of wine when can we catch up again for a curry and one or two small beverages (lol) Lynsey and Dan

Maybe I do need to turn to drink after all:jiggy::jiggy: Anytime after this weekend, Chris is on a p**s up in Dublin this weekend (alright for some aye).

Club Champs Satruday are you there???????

Also tomorrow is my coaching debut for Oaks, Will Ki be there as Beth will miss him if not, Young Love ahhh:wubclub:

Never got round to entering him to anything, he would like to do the 50's, can you pull any strings now your in with the 'top dogs'?

Ki should be there tmoz but might have to help out at school open evening (for new yr7's nx yr) but says he doesnt want to, in which case he will be at swimming. I've got to go to slimming world again, stress seems to be helping though!

Hey there Sam...Dont worry about not logging on for a while, we know you are busy...The wonderful thing is that when ya do log back on it feels that you have never been away..When we first came out it was hard for me to get to the pc and I really missed you guys..But now I am back and its lovley...WE WONT FORGET YA..xxxxxxxxxxx:wubclub:

Aarr Thanks Jo

You made me smile, I'm off to bed now feeling better:SLEEP:and with no alcohol either!

Hi Sam,

Don't worry the last bit is the hardest in every sense of the word, getting everything ready to be shipped, packing your life into boxes and the dreaded goodbyes which seem continual over the last few weeks. Expect the tears (they're only natural), but enjoy the excitment at the new adventure you're facing. You'll soon be posting from "the other side" Ali

Sam we do miss you but need you to focus on getting yourselves over here. Me and Michael are sooo looking forward to our trip to Sydney to see you and the family! A few barbies, picnics and drinkies are definitely in order so chill ou, we'll make up for lost time once you're here cos you know you have to come stay with us in Mornington as well hunny!

36.gif

Archived