Barclays Fantasy Football on Poms

tonyman

She's no longer posting mores the pity, she was a top gal, but imagine if she had won ............ we would never live it down, especially pablo ............. the footy expert, lol.

Imagine tink, olly, susie, or one other of the witches beating us, we would have to leave PIO.

Boys only ............. anyone agree.:yes: tonyman will decide.

:laugh:No expert mate,just love it like us all!we'l see how i do in H's predictor lge,btw jan gets as many footy bets up as me,and she won the fantasy footy lge in her work,95% all her own choice,only asked me a cpl of things thats all,i think ladies should be allowed:wubclub::cute:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
:laugh:No expert mate,just love it like us all!we'l see how i do in H's predictor lge,btw jan gets as many footy bets up as me,and she won the fantasy footy lge in her work,95% all her own choice,only asked me a cpl of things thats all,i think ladies should be allowed:wubclub::cute:

I suppose it won't really matter, the girls will pick players for their looks and what colour shirt they are wearing, not because of their skill, ability and potential points tally.:laugh::wink:

Guest john76

come on lads this anti female thing thats going on is a bit harsh dont you think????

think about it your ideal dream team should be like your ideal woman, a tight back end, 2 great assets up front and a finely toned middle :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

it will be great to have a fellow UTD fan sign him up right away :wink:

:no:...John , we may have to suspend you ......under the rules , section 4 , utd fans are suppose to identify themselves before registering .......they can only enter the league if they remover their blinkers ..........:yes:

Guest john76
:no:...John , we may have to suspend you ......under the rules , section 4 , utd fans are suppose to identify themselves before registering .......they can only enter the league if they remover their blinkers ..........:yes:

now, now dont hate just appreciate :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest john76

the little women (aka twinkletoes35) wanted to join so she has signed up also (think she was afraid of missing something) her name on the league is alexandra scott. can you imagine if she beats me :embarrassed::biglaugh::embarrassed::biglaugh:

Archived