Barclays Fantasy Football on Poms

tonyman

Ok chaps the season will soon be upon us , time to put down the iron and take our cooking aprons off........kick the women off the settee and fill the fridge with ale and Berris fine wines ....ive been doing the B fantasy league for the past 2 seasons and its pretty good fun .....so if i open up our Poms in Oz very own league who would be interested , it simple to do , some of you already do it ......anyone interested then just send me a quick thanks ect and i will sort the league out and get back to you .......

Ok chaps the season will soon be upon us , time to put down the iron and take our cooking aprons off........kick the women off the settee and fill the fridge with ale and Berris fine wines ....ive been doing the B fantasy league for the past 2 seasons and its pretty good fun .....so if i open up our Poms in Oz very own league who would be interested , it simple to do , some of you already do it ......anyone interested then just send me a quick thanks ect and i will sort the league out and get back to you .......

H has started a predictor lge in the footy thread nick,have a shufti eh mate,fancy it? :biggrin:different than yours i think,is yours a fantasy footy TEAM,ie yer picking a team of 11?i do the mirror one normally:wubclub:

Guest Guest 47403

You going to sort this Nick seasons appraoching fast?

You going to sort this Nick seasons appraoching fast?

yes chaps i am, my apologies to all , been real busy lately ,hence the reason im hardly on the site these days ..........would you like to start a fresh one(league) or join the league that i was in last season ,(was about 30ish in it) as the guy is setting it up soon and will be sending me the code to tap in , Pabs it is the barclays one and once you get into it ,its simple , we are all here to help , we wouldnt take advantage :no:...........let me know chaps....

Guest Guest 47403
yes chaps i am, my apologies to all , been real busy lately ,hence the reason im hardly on the site these days ..........would you like to start a fresh one(league) or join the league that i was in last season ,(was about 30ish in it) as the guy is setting it up soon and will be sending me the code to tap in , Pabs it is the barclays one and once you get into it ,its simple , we are all here to help , we wouldnt take advantage :no:...........let me know chaps....

Might as well start a new PIO one pal better for the p!ss taking (probably out of me :cry:)

Guest john76

please keep me up to date as would really want to take part in the pio fantasy league and no doubt the abuse and banter that will follow:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I did it last year with my son at his school and i came in the top 10.

How are you doing it Nick, why don't you just let us pick our own 11, with no more than 3 players from any one team.

Heres my team.

1. Cech. Chelsea.

2. Bale. Spurs.

3. Cole. Chelsea.

4. Vidic. Man utd.

5. Terry. Chelsea.

6. Valencia. Man utd.

7. Toure. Man city.

8. Van der Vart. Spurs.

9. Rooney. Man utd.

10. Suarez. Liverpool.

11. Van Persie. Aresnal.

How will you update the points Nick?

Guest Guest 47403
I did it last year with my son at his school and i came in the top 10.

How are you doing it Nick, why don't you just let us pick our own 11, with no more than 3 players from any one team.

Heres my team.

1. Cech. Chelsea.

2. Bale. Spurs.

3. Cole. Chelsea.

4. Vidic. Man utd.

5. Terry. Chelsea.

6. Valencia. Man utd.

7. Toure. Man city.

8. Van der Vart. Spurs.

9. Rooney. Man utd.

10. Suarez. Liverpool.

11. Van Persie. Aresnal.

How will you update the points Nick?

I think you might go slightly over budget with that team Jim.......by about £100M lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I think you might go slightly over budget with that team Jim.......by about £100M lol

Budget ............ i forgot about that, i will replace Rooney with Holt from Norwich and Cech with Almunia and .............. oh forget it. :laugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
im just picking my team now ........then i will open a account for us ...so you guys may as well pick your squad ,register ect and like harry said wait for the code ..........

Are you having on your team, that ............ ugly Argy, money grabbing disloyal scroat .............. Tevez?:wink:

ok chaps ,the league has been created , the code is 590069-155333 its all simple to do and use , they have updated the site and it is much better than last season.......best of luck to all...........the league is called Pomsinoz ........

are we wanting to invite friends and family ......as we need to get a few involved and keep this thread bumped up............i hope the dopey hoff will join , and do you think we should let any girly girls join .....i do as that should be a laugh ...........

if anyone needs help just ask .........measure twice cut once .......if in doubt ASK............

Are you having on your team, that ............ ugly Argy, money grabbing disloyal scroat .............. Tevez?:wink:

No.....he was my captain last season , he needs to pack his bag.....i do have his replacement though that we just picked out from the cabbage patch ...........:goofy:

Guest Guest 47403
so we have 2 weeks to get a good sized league together , if we can get 20 plus that should be ok .......this is a massive site and that target should be easy as .........

Should be providing people can be arsed!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Spell it out for the numpties tonyman, exactly what we have to do ............ no girls its a mans sport club .............. ok.

Guest Guest 47403
Spell it out for the numpties tonyman, exactly what we have to do ............ no girls its a mans sport club .............. ok.

Come on Jim I think BritChickx deserves an invite for starting the football thread although I think she may be a bit busy over the next few weeks.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Come on Jim I think BritChickx deserves an invite for starting the football thread although I think she may be a bit busy over the next few weeks.

She's no longer posting mores the pity, she was a top gal, but imagine if she had won ............ we would never live it down, especially pablo ............. the footy expert, lol.

Imagine tink, olly, susie, or one other of the witches beating us, we would have to leave PIO.

Boys only ............. anyone agree.:yes: tonyman will decide.

Archived