HELP!! will i get a visa

sam and craig

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me, on my status every thing has been met, pcc has been sent and medicals are all finalised, and I have a CO, is it just a matter of waiting now to get visa or could it still be turned down? As I put my house on the market last week thinking it would take ages just to get viewers, but someone has already offered me pretty much the asking price , I a bit nervous to except if I will not get a visa, I really don’t know what to do. If its just waiting for visa to come through I will take offer but if there is a chance I could still be turned down I will have to say no, and hope I find a buyer at a later date…….aaahhh:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me, on my status every thing has been met, pcc has been sent and medicals are all finalised, and I have a CO, is it just a matter of waiting now to get visa or could it still be turned down? As I put my house on the market last week thinking it would take ages just to get viewers, but someone has already offered me pretty much the asking price , I a bit nervous to except if I will not get a visa, I really don’t know what to do. If its just waiting for visa to come through I will take offer but if there is a chance I could still be turned down I will have to say no, and hope I find a buyer at a later date…….aaahhh:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Take the offer! If everything has been met and your meds have been finalised then that is DIAC saying you have passed everything. Your visa shouldn't be far away!

:hug:

Wendy x

Guest mandi1971

We are the same but havent had the visa offer yet, very frustrating lol.:rolleyes:

Hope you get some good news soon

Mandi x :biggrin:

Archived