Retraining whilst waiting for visa

midwife2005

Hi,

I am currently a midwife and have always wanted to be a sonographer, so I could have a duel qualification. Obviously I would have to go back to university to do this so I was wondering once our visa application was in would it be possible for me to do this? The fact that I wasn't working as midwife and would be a student, could this affect our application. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jen

Hi there,

Would you incur students fees whilst you were here?

http://courses.curtin.edu.au/course_overview/postgraduate/Master-MedicalSonography

Susie x

Hi there susie, sorry may be I wasn't clear. I meant retraining whilst still in the uk. We're planning on making the move hopefully in the next few years so I wanted to retrain in the mean time but I didn't know if this would be possible whilst waiting for our visa to be granted.

Thanks

Guest siamsusie

No worries.. I am sure someone will be along very shortly to answer your question.

Very good luck with that, sounds a great occupation!

Susie x

Guest bowow2011

Hi I'm a student nurse and working PT we've just got our visa 176 I'm a spouse on my oh's visa as he's an electrician x

Hi I'm a student nurse and working PT we've just got our visa 176 I'm a spouse on my oh's visa as he's an electrician x

Hello

I'm the one actually applying for the visa though so I don't if that makes a difference. Just been looking at the timeline of your application, wow that was pretty quick! I have the option of going for the 175 but timescales are putting me off. Might go with the 176 instead, seems much quicker. Thanks for replying btw.

Jen

Archived