LOL...... Just had a good giggle

anlopa

LOL I did not realise but you can view all the threads that you have ever started on PIO, I have just has a right good old laugh at my last 2 years from the initial what’s a visa, being taken off the CSL, my hubby being made redundant and my boy making silent 999 call at Easter. I’ve just been on a right journey.:wacko:

Did not realise there had been so many highs and lows in the past few years

Give it a try sure you will have a laugh too.:jiggy:

So true Anlopa! ive got 124 pages of subscriptions (threads ive taken part in) in my stat history,if its quiet on here sometimes i have a shufti of them,a lot involve x rated arguments tbh:laugh:,but only in "response" on my part:cute:,it is funny looking back on them tho!

So true Anlopa! ive got 124 pages of subscriptions (threads ive taken part in) in my stat history,if its quiet on here sometimes i have a shufti of them,a lot involve x rated arguments tbh:laugh:,but only in "response" on my part:cute:,it is funny looking back on them tho!

:embarrassed: your arguments entertain the masses Pablo.

Guest guest37336

I try not to look at mine, if they are 'dead' and gone to thread heaven they must have been bad in the first place, still, old habits die hard I guess,:embarrassed:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest37336
:laugh: Your threads are good tone,but your allways running them down,yer loon!and btw i'm not into platitudes:wink:

Platitudes Pablo, get some cream from the docs,:yes::biglaugh:.

But had a look at some of my very early threads and it's amazing the subtle differences to now. Do you remember the one between me and Paulv, (my fault) but it took me a while to realise just what he was saying,:yes:.

I 'think' sometimes as we plod along we begin to understand peoples (some) viewpoint a bit better, and adapt as we go along, sort of morph really a bit.

That doesn't mean that our beliefs, values etc change at all, but maybe we have a better understanding to an extent.

Or I could be talking bullox again,:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I try not to look at mine, if they are 'dead' and gone to thread heaven they must have been bad in the first place, still, old habits die hard I guess,:embarrassed:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

I have many a post in my portfolio with a 0 reply count what must that say about me :goofy:

I have many a post in my portfolio with a 0 reply count what must that say about me :goofy:

That people just arent as insightfull or think as much as you?doesnt mean your threads are bad,not in my eyes anyway,i dont care whether mine are good or bad tbh,most of the threads i start are just me thinking out loud tbh,some of them dont warrant a response,and tbh i dont allways want a response,its just a moan/rant:wubclub::cute:

Archived