Help with the visa process!

laurab1987

Hi everyone,

So far we have had our skills assessment approved and WA SS was received on 10/06/11. We submitted the main visa on 13/06/11 but haven't heard anything from a CO yet. We have attached all supporting documents apart from medicals, would you advise to get these done so that everything is complete??

Also, when we look at the status page online it still has required next to everything so maybe it hasn't been looked at yet? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance :-)

Ignore the status page. Some people report getting their visa with some things saying required! The status page is only as good as the person who updates it!

Seriously though you only applied a month ago. You could be waiting a while for a CO. I wouldn't go for medicals until you get a CO & are asked unless you are in the highest priority because depending on your priority you might end up doing them again at your own cost.

Ok we will wait then :-) thanks for your help.

Don't suppose you know anything about the Form 1100, 80 and the other one iv heard mentioned? We don't have an agent so are going it alone! I'm getting worried that I have missed some important forms.....

Thanks again :-)

Form 80 is a horrid security form, asks about family, holidays, addresses & employment over the last 10yrs. Not everyone gets asked for it. I just did for my spouse visa :eek:

No idea about the other one.

Ok brilliant thanks very much for that. Iv just checked the email we received and they did ask for it so we have 2 days to get form 80 and 1221 in.....arrgggg!!!!

Form 80 is ridiculous the amount of info they want :-(

Good luck with everything!

Archived